Interested in pursuing a career in Real Estate, or simply furthering your education within the Real Estate Field? Click below for information on how you can get started with the Real Estate School of Georgia!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a High School Graduate or hold a certificate of equivalency.
- Background Check.
- Successfully complete the required 75-hour Salesperson Pre-license Course at a Georgia Real Estate Commission approved school.
- Provide Proof of Completion of above mentioned course.
- Salespersons must take a 25-hour Salesperson Post License Course in their first year of the licensure.
- Must pass the State Examination. (Fee for the exam is $120.00)